Check-In and Check-Out:
- Check-In Time : 1 PM
- Check-Out Time : 10 AM
- Given the increased need for safety, hygiene and sanitization required at the villa, and for the safety of our guests and staff we cannot allow any early check-ins or late check-outs. The check-in and check-out timings mentioned online and in your confirmation email need to be followed.
- Outside food is not allowed in the villa.
- Guests are not allowed to access the kitchen except for infants with prior permission.
- Guests cannot invite other guests and day visitors during their stay.
- Bachelor groups & stag parties are not allowed.
- We do not encourage parties and late-night revelry. Loud music is not permitted beyond 10 pm.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted only within limits.
- Illegal activities including but not limited to carrying/consuming drugs/narcotics and carrying firearms/weapons are prohibited on the property. Management reserves the right to report any such activities to local authorities.
- Smoking within the villa/rooms is prohibited.
- The pool (if present) is unguarded. There is no lifeguard on site. Children in the pool must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Guests are requested to take care of all personal valuables. Management is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any items.
- As required by law, every guest above 18 years must carry government-approved photo ID proof, that shows address. We accept only Aadhar Cards, Driving Licenses and Passports.
- Inappropriate behaviour or violation of any of the above House Rules will invite a polite refusal to accept a Booking. If already checked in, Management reserves the right to ask guests to leave.
About the Property:
> Rooms on the ground floor are accessible by climbing 3-4 stairs.
> You can avail the following experiences at an additional cost:
- Riverside picnic & lunch
- Exploring Jeolikote
- Learn about bee farming, organic farming and bird watching
About the Locality:
- Drive down and visit a nearby farm as you enjoy authentic Kumaoni cuisine prepared using homegrown spices and ingredients.
- Enjoy nature walks and go on a short trek to a nearby hill. One can also go bird watching, and learn about bee farming, organic farming, etc.
- Relish a 4-course meal with Gethia’s local delicacies at a nearby hotel.
- Go sightseeing and shopping at local stores on Mall Road.
- When was the last time you went boating? Revisit your childhood days as you go boating at Naini Lake (32 mins) with stunning views for company.
- The home is an hour away from Bhimtal, Sat Tal (7 freshwater lakes), Naukuchiatal and Neem Karoli Baba Temple (43 mins).
- Bookings with check-ins and/or stay from 24 December 2020 until 2 January 2021 (both dates included) will be non-refundable. No date changes will be allowed for these bookings.