Check-In and Check-Out:
- Check-In Time : 1 PM
- Check-Out Time : 10 AM
- Given the increased need for safety, hygiene and sanitization required at the villa, and for the safety of our guests and staff we cannot allow any early check-ins or late check-outs. The check-in and check-out timings mentioned online and in your confirmation email need to be followed.
About the Locality:
- Drive down and visit a nearby farm as you enjoy authentic Kumaoni cuisine prepared using homegrown spices and ingredients.
- Enjoy nature walks and go on a short trek to a nearby hill. One can also go bird watching, and learn about bee farming, organic farming, etc.
- Relish a 4-course meal with Gethia’s local delicacies at a nearby hotel.
- Go sightseeing and shopping at local stores on Mall Road.
- When was the last time you went boating? Revisit your childhood days as you go boating at Naini Lake (32 mins) with stunning views for company.
- The home is an hour away from Bhimtal, Sat Tal (7 freshwater lakes), Naukuchiatal and Neem Karoli Baba Temple (43 mins).
About the Property:
> Rooms on the ground floor are accessible by climbing 3-4 stairs.
> You can avail the following experiences at an additional cost:
- Riverside picnic & lunch
- Exploring Jeolikote
- Learn about bee farming, organic farming and bird watching
- Bookings with check-ins and/or stay from 13 November 2020 until 17 November 2020 (both dates included) and from 24 December 2020 until 2 January 2021 (both dates included) will be non-refundable. No date changes will be allowed for these bookings.