- Wide mountain views, pleasant greenery, and equally pleasing weather at SaffronStays Silver Spring, a 3-bedroom pool villa in Nashik makes it ideal for family getaways and small get-togethers.
- Located at an idyllic spot - right behind the Brahmagiri mountains near Trimbakeshwar and the famous Shiva Temple in Nashik - this home secures you amidst nature, with hills in the front and dam waters at the back!
- This private villa in Nashik has two bedrooms (with ensuite bathrooms) and one bedroom with a common bathroom, an activity room with pool table and other games, indoor bar section, large lawns, verandah and a terrace on the first floor.
- With close to 400 mango trees and other fruit trees around, you will be reminded of childhood days at an ancestral home.
- With minimal yet classy interiors, this home is an epitome of elegance. Be it the string lamps, a dart board game for shot glasses, or decorative wall mirrors. Not too flashy, it aligns with the simplicity on the outside.
- A world map made out of artificial grass on one of the walls in the activity room also incorporates an element of greenery on the inside. The bathrooms too have mini-planters around them.
Challenge your friends or family members to a game of chess, carrom, pool or play badminton or cricket on the verdant lawns outside.
9 Guests for an overnight stay,