- SaffronStays Crimson Orchards, a 3-bedroom Indo-European style private villa in Nashik is located amidst a vineyard and a forest.
- This ideal weekend getaway near Mumbai and Pune is the perfect opportunity to rejuvenate in nature.
- The elegant white brickstone construction touches upon a French feel with pastel shades of sea green and turquoise blue handcrafted interiors.
- There are two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and a dining area on the ground floor. The third room is a cottage with an ensuite bathroom on the ground level. A terrace area on the first level looks over the vineyards and Gangapur Dam backwaters.
- The home appeals with its minimalist aesthetic of handicraft products; from wall hangings, and paintings to lamps and tables - everything has either been made by the family members unleashing their creativity or by the local artists and artisans.
- The kitchen space is separated from the living area with a courtyard in between to simply reiterate that you’re here to relax from your chores back home.
- On a special request, a beautiful dining set-up within the vineyards can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Spread across 22 acres, it stands as a beautiful testimony of time from being a barren land 25 years ago, to a flourishing vineyard.
- The large glass windows in every room ensure you’re wrapped in nature's arms with broad views of the lush green cover of vineyards and tall trees around.
- Watching the sunset or stargazing from the open verandah will have you retrospecting on the simple joys of life.
Take a tour of the vineyard during the season as you make pleasant memories.
11 Guests for an overnight stay,
50 guests for day event.
Jain, Veg and Non-Veg meals are available at additional cost.
to view meal plans and pricing.