- Located only 30 minutes from Gunpowder, in an arcadian neighbourhood surrounded by churches and Portuguese mansions, SaffronStays The Aldona House is a 4-bedroom pool villa near Mapusa beach in Aldona, Goa. It is an hour from the Goa International Airport and a 15-minute (2 kms.) drive to the serene Moira River.
- Pet-friendly and elderly friendly, this Portuguese mansion is less than 60 minutes from the breathtaking beaches of Baga, Calangute, Sinquerim and Chapora.
- Walk into the home and be transported to simpler times where windows make room for natural light, walls embrace house plants and handpicked furnishings make you smile. This private villa in Goa is just the kind of escape you need, if city life has made living monotonous.
- One bedroom (with ensuite bathroom) is on the ground level and three other bedrooms (with ensuite bathrooms) are on the first level all come with ensuite bathrooms. The ground level also has a spacious living room and a dining room.
- The star of the home is the bright and breezy verandah where you can sit and dream for hours on end! The in-home library and a massage/spa setup (that can be arranged if asked), offer other activities to fill your time with.
- Besides setting up lip-smacking barbecue by the pool to serve authentic Goan delicacies, the in-home chef also offers a diverse range of cuisines such as Indian, Continental as well as Chinese.
- Lush green lawns surround the huge swimming pool while the gazebo is the perfect spot to relish home-fresh brunch delicacies.
If you’re one to plan perfect getaways to celebrate milestone events like wedding anniversaries or 50th birthdays, or you love gathering the extended family and close friends for soirees, then this place takes the occasion up several notches.
12 Guests for an overnight stay,
25 guests for day event.